Welcome new members and thank you to those of you returning for another year of networking and education! It is members like you that make the St. Paul Senior Workers Association one of the most dynamic groups in the Senior Care Industry.
2017 brought many changes for SPSWA including our new meeting time, moving from afternoon to morning, and alternating networking meetings with educational meeting. We are continually working to meet the needs of our members which is why we have adjusted a couple of things for this year. Please note our new meeting times will be from 8:00am to 9:30am, alternating networking meetings with educational meetings- keep on eye on the monthly newsletter, our website, as well as Care Options for meeting dates and locations. As we do each year, the Board will reevaluate meeting times and structure throughout the year looking for input from our members on what works best for you. Please feel free to share feedback with me throughout the year.
What to look for in 2018:
- Please be sure sign-up or renew your membership
- Monthly membership meetings will be the first Tuesday of the month
- Membership meetings will be held from 8:00am to 9:30am
- The format for half of her membership meetings will be to facilitate effective networking and knowledge building for industry professionals. We will address the hot topics of the day in a conversational format. What challenges are you having? Who has openings? What resources do you need? What events are coming up?
- Spring Conference will be held April 3rd, 2018 at North Heights Lutheran Church
We look forward to an exciting year. Thank you for joining us!
Brighton Hospice Account Specialist