The websites listed below will connect you to action alerts, legislative priorities and position papers on issues related to specific aging service areas, as well as general advocacy information.
STATE ELECTED OFFICIALS
- Minnesota Governor’s Office
- Minnesota House of Representatives Member Directory
- Minnesota Senate Member Directory
- Minnesota Attorney General’s Office
- Track Minnesota Legislative Progress
- Minnesota Statutes, Session Laws, and Rules (As maintained by the Revisor of Statutes)
- Housing Minnesota
- Take Action and Policy & Legislation sections provided useful information on legislative action around housing issues.
- Minnesota Board on Aging
- Advocate section provides information on legislative priorities, long term care reform and other issues; Advisor section provides issue briefs and legislative reports.
- Minnesota Health and Housing Alliance
- Government affairs section provides information on advocacy issues and initiative and a legislative action center with action alerts and other information on getting involved.
- Minnesota Leadership Council on Aging
- A consortium of leaders representing social and health service organizations geared to advocate boldly for and achieve positive system change for older adults and their families in Minnesota.
- Minnesota Social Services Association
- Information on MSSA policy agenda, tips for contacting legislators, action alerts available during the session.
- Minnesota Council of Nonprofits
- The Public Policy section includes news, events, projects & campaigns as well as public policy resources. Register for MCN’s Legislative Updates.
- Children, Youth, and Families Consortium
- At the University of MN – Links to Public Policy Information (Senior Public Policy)
- Care Providers of Minnesota
- Care Providers of Minnesota exists to empower members to achieve excellence through advocacy, education, knowledge, ress and support.